I have gathered a comprehensive list of interview questions that might come on your next interview. Read all questions, think what you would answer and then think does your answer really match with the role you are after. Surprisingly many candidates talk about things that have no relation to the role they have applied for. Make sure the interviewer knows exactly rights things about you, no point talking about accounting exprience if you are after PR role.
1. Tell me about yourself?
2. Tell me your strengths and weaknesses?
3. Why you would be the best for this job?
4. What do you know about our company? What can you tell about our company?
5. What do you do right now?
6. Tell me about your current job?
7. Why are you looking for a job? Why do you want to leave your current role?
8. What are you hobbies?
9. Why did you apply for this job, what interests you in this?
10. How you do you work under stress?
11. Can you give me an example of difficult situation at work and please explain how you dealt with it?
12. Are you more of a team worker or prefer working alone?
13. What kind of manager is good in your opinion?
14. How are you IT/language skills?
15. Are you willing to travel for work? Are you willing to work late nights when required?
16. Tell me about your international experience?
17. Where did you study and what final results did you get?
18. What subject did you enjoy at school/university the most?
19. What have you learned from your previous jobs?
20. What are your long term plans? 5 years? 10 years?
21. What are your plans to achieve your long-term plans?
22. Can you tell me about your achievements? In which achievement are you particularly proud of and why?
23. What would you like to ask us?
24. What are your expectations of this job? of this company?
25. What motivates you?
26. Are you creative?
27. What is your team role?
28. Would you rather work with people or with issues?
29. How your colleagues would describe you?
30. How your manager would describe you?
Its very competitive market at the moment so do everything you can think of to prepare and beat the rest.
Nina is life and business coach specialising in coaching people after global and mobile life. She can help you to change your career, move abroad, start online business and travel the world.
Nina travels globally with her laptop and enjoys the freedom that her current situation enables.