According to the International Gem Society, people have been wearing jewelry for the last 25,000 years. While it reports that the oldest necklace that has been found from that period was made from fish bones, today there are a plethora of options. Jewelry always tops the list of great gifts to give people, but with one caveat. It’s crucial that the piece of jewelry be matched to the personality of the person who will receive the gift.
“Everyone loves jewelry, but they will only wear it if they feel it is a good reflection of their personality,” says Catherine “Katia” Rudnick, owner and jewelry designer at Katia Designs. “The good news is that matching someone’s personality with a style of jewelry is not as difficult as it may seem.”
Those who purchase jewelry as a gift based on what they personally like or because they got a good price on it may find that the item sits in a drawer. It doesn’t matter how nice a necklace is if it’s not the style that the person receiving it likes. They won’t end up wearing it, and it will collect dust.
Those who plan to purchase jewelry as a gift for someone have to first start with the person’s personality type. Forget starting with what is on sale, convenient, or what you feel is the new trend. Give thought to what the gift receiver’s personality is like, so you can purchase them a piece of jewelry they will not only want to wear, but will make a connection with.
Here are some personality types and the various styles of jewelry that the people may be drawn to:
- Elegance. Those who are drawn to elegance like things are that are graceful, stylish, and a bit reserved. They tend to be drawn to classic jewelry designs, including those with gemstones.
- Down to earth. People who are down-to-earth and easygoing are drawn to natural elements. They like jewelry that is made from such things as seashells, hemp, crystals, or recycled materials.
- Loud and proud. People who are bold like to be noticed, including when it comes to their jewelry. They like flashy and bold designs that will help them shine.
- Spiritual and natural. These people are more drawn to the healing properties of jewelry, opting for such things as crystals, natural elements, and uplifting messages and designs. They want their jewelry to convey a message.
- On the go. People who are busy want to be able to wear their jewelry everywhere and not worry about problems arising from it. They want jewelry that is durable, long-lasting, and even a little playful.
- Artistic. Those who are artsy want to show it with their jewelry, and they can do this by having items that are unique, expressive, and personalized. The piece needs to convey a subtle message.
“Everyone has a different type of personality, and if you can match it with the style of jewelry you buy them, they will love it,” added Rudnick. “They will not only wear the jewelry you give to them, but they will appreciate so much that you took the time to pick something that resonates with them. The thought behind the gift truly matters.”
Katia Designs offers a handmade line of Bohemian chic-style spiritual jewelry that offers a variety of designs, including gemstones, natural elements, crystals, and seashells, and they come with an uplifting message. Her jewelry is popular with those who enjoy meditation, mindfulness, self-healing, and manifestation, and by those with a free spirit type of personality.
Katia Designs is offering a 15% discount for the holiday with the promo code KATIA15. The energy-focused, feel-good line of jewelry also comes with a patented clasp that allows people to choose multiple ways to wear the necklace. The pendant and stone can be worn at different lengths, depending on one’s mood or outfit. To see a video on how the necklace has been uniquely designed with the patent pending clasp, visit the site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5oj8uCJueY.
Katia Designs offers a full line of handmade spiritual jewelry, including malas, chokers, fusion, danties, and bracelets. To view the collection and learn more, visit the site at: https://katiadesigns.com.
About Katia Designs
Located in South Florida, Katia Designs is owned by Catherine “Katia” Rudnick. Katia Designs is a collection of spiritual jewelry that speaks to the heart and brightens the day. Each piece of jewelry features an uplifting message, as well as other components, such as gemstones, crystals, and more. Katia Designs has a patent pending for a double-sided magnetic clasp that allows people to wear their necklaces in a variety of ways. To learn more, visit the site at: https://katiadesigns.com.